Farmhouse for 2-4 persons on a beautiful farm with amazing views towards the coast
Enjoy the great panoramic views that stretch for more than 10 kms. Relax in the lovely garden, full of fruit trees with lots of shade. If you value nature and tranquility, this is the right place for you.
The farmhouse is located on a rustic farm, renovated from where the original occupants used to prepare bread. Entering this house is like going back in time.
In the unique garden you can find at least 30 different types of fruit tree. The cottage is located on a farm with more than 150 years of history. Every generation of the family who has lived here has planted a fruit tree variety that they liked best and this tradition still continues today.
If you are looking for tranquility, nature and local culture this is the ideal place. Here you can participate in:
– Bird watching, our garden is visited by many types of birds
– Mountainbike tours
– Hiking, along the various trails in the area
– Enjoyment of the fauna and flora.
– A visit to the top of Mount Espargal (1km from the house). This trip is highly recommended to enjoy the panoramic view of the entire Algarve coast from Faro to Lagos.
Guests have access to 2 ha of land with many fruit trees, from which they can harvest fruit for consumption. The mulberry farm is located in a small traditional Algarve village. here you can get to know the real algarve and its people.
4 guests (maximum: 4)
Fees and extras
End cleaning: 55 € (mandatory)
Not allowed parties
No access for wheelchairs
No pets allowed
Book with Autentical
Contact Michael about this property.
Questions? Contact Michael
Book via the Your.Rentals platform in 3 easy steps:
1. Enter your desired dates - and number of guests - above.
2. Click "Book with instant confirmation" or "Send booking request"
3. Enter your personal details and click 'continue'
· Secure booking through the Your.Rentals system. More than 5.000 extremely happy guests since 2007.
Ever since childhood, I have experienced artificial tourist areas. But when I tried to create holidays with authentic experiences myself, I ran into big problems… It was deeply frustrating, I couldn’t make a living from it and I was afraid of losing everything.
I was weak and vulnerable – it was a painful time. But I succeeded in the end – and it is a fantastic feeling to know the secret to having authentic holidays. You can also ensure holidays without tourist crowds – fortunately, there is still hope!